Committed to Safety, Security and Sanitation
At Champion Yard Services we’re committed to helping stop the spread of COVID-19. The safety of the public and our employees is our number one priority. Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced as of Monday May 4th 2020, lawn care & maintenance companies are allowed to operate as long as they adhere to “proper health and safety guidelines”. We are open for business and following strict policies & procedures.
What we’re doing about it:
– Ensuring physical distancing. A strict two meter (2m) distance between workers and the public
– Limiting job sites to 1-2 workers, where two workers arrive in separate vehicles
– Taking payment only by e-transfer, credit card, or mailed cheque
– Daily cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces
– Ensuring all customer communication is either by text, phone or email
– Strict handwashing in place for all employees; before work, before and after each break, at the end of each day and anytime in between that’s necessary
– Proper supply of PPE for all employees
– Providing employees with a sealed container for disposing of any tissues, etc.
– Strict internal COVID-19 policies & procedures employees will follow
We politely ask in your full cooperation during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 519-389-1563.
Services Covered During This Time